- Take the brown rice and add 4 cups of water, 1tsp of olive oil and salt to a pan and cook on high heat till it reaches a boil. Then cover and leave on a low heat for about 45 mins, drain if necessary.
- In a bowl mix the onions, garlic, sumac, (1tsp) salt and pepper organic no salt seasoning, and chopped olives and (1 tsp) olive oil.
- Place the salmon fillets in the above marinade, and gently rub it into the fish.
- Meanwhile put the tomato sauce in a baking dish and place the salmon on top.
- Pour the remaining marinade on top of the fillets.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 350 F for 15 mins.
- Take out the fillet and spoon the sauce over the salmon, and squeeze some lemon over it too.
- Serve with ½ cup of the cooked rice and a salad of choice.