About the Episode
Human curiosity leads us to question everything around us, but when it comes to being tested we must remember *everything* is a test and there are wisdoms to be extracted from every situation we find ourselves in.
V/O: Kashmir Maryam
Sponsored by: Mercy Without Limits
The Objective of this Episode
- It is human nature to have questions about these tests, Allah (swt) reminds us, “…And We test you with evil and with good as a trial, then to Us you will all be returned (21:35)”
- Remember: Tests do not come and go – they are always there, whether we are experiencing hardship or ease.
- Remember: Tests keep us humble and remind us not to get too comfortable with this temporary life.
- Remember: Tests keep the truth of Allah’s Promise ever-present and expose falsehood.
- What benefits are derived from being tested?
- What are some practices we can embody to help us withstand Allah’s tests?
- Why do you think Allah often reminds us that we will be tested?